What Care Comply will do to support service providers in achieving Health and Social Care Regulatory Compliance
- Preparation for Inspection
- Support staff in answering frequently asked questions during the inspection process
- Support staff post inspection in taking action to address non compliances.
Training on a wide range of compliance and regulatory topics delivered through customised sessions.
Group/individual training on site and at venues
- Understanding the Regulations and Standards:
- Health Act 2007 (Registration of Designated Centres for Older People) Regulations 2015
- Health Act 2007 (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People) Regulations 2013
- National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People in Ireland.
- Health Act 2007 (Registration of Designated Centres for Persons (Children and Adults) with Disabilities) Regulations 2013, as amended
- Health Act 2007 (Care and Support of Residents in Designated Centres for Persons (Children and Adults) with Disabilities) Regulations 2013
- National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities .
- The role of the Person in Charge (PIC) and Persons Participating in Management (PPIM)
- Restrictive Procedures – Regulatory Considerations
- Complaints Management
- Person Centred Care Planning
- Supporting Six Monthly Unannounced Visit by the registered provider or nominated person
- Record-keeping and File-management
- Staff Supervision
- Activation – Dementia Specific
- Introduction to Healthcare Audit Training
- Compliance Readiness Review
- Medication Management Audit
- Quality of Life Audit
- Mealtime Experience Audit
- Premises Audit
- Infection Control Audit
- Empowering staff to take up their roles through sharing knowledge, skills and mentoring
Get in Touch
Fill out the contact form below and we will respond to you as soon as possible
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 to 17.30